Sarathi.nic.in:: Apply Driving License Online Learning, Permanent, Renew – It has become convenient and easier for all those who are seeking to make their Driving License as Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has launched the Official Online Web portal Sarathi where people can now easily apply for the Driving License by sitting at home. The introduction of Online Website Sarathi.nic.in had made it lot more comfortable for all the Bike and Car riders to avail the driving license by booking the appointment on the Online portal.
Sarathi.nic.in offers, people to apply for the learner’s license first and later on after a month they can apply for the Permanent Driving License from the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO).
www.Sarathi.nic.in Official Website – Wiki Info
www.Sarathi.nic.in is the Official Government Website exclusively framed to avail Driving Licenses services including payment of registration fees, clearance certificates, and ownership transfers. Sarathi is the official website of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways which features Sarathi License Services, Information/ Notification Column and National Register (DL) Queries. Users can Apply Online services like Application Form for New LL and DL, Application form for Transaction on DL, Online Payment, Appointment for Slot Booking, Get Details through SMS. Also, the users will come to know about the Status of License, Search Web Application Number, Status of the Web Application, Status of the Application made with RTO/STA, License Search, List of RTO in a State and FAQs by navigating the Online Web portal www.Sarathi.nic.in.
List Of RTO In Maharashtra State
We have listed below the Regional Transport Offices (RTO) List in Maharashtra State.
|RTO (Cities)||RTO Code|
|Shrirampur, Ahmednagar District||MH17|
|Malegaon , Nashik District||MH41|
|Akluj , Solapur||MH45|
|Vasai – Virar||MH48|
How To Apply Learning Driving License Online On Sarathi.nic.in
To Apply for Learning Driving License Online, the Applicant must have completed 18 years of age. Also, he must be the citizen of India and should possess all the necessary documents required to permit the learning Driving Licenses. We have come up with the detailed information on how to apply for Learning Driving License Online On Sarathi.nic.in.
- Visit the Official Website www.sarathi.nic.in
- The Main page of the website will comprise of three columns under the headings Sarathi (License) Services, Information Notification, National Register DL Queries
- Sarathi (License) Services Column comprised a link to Apply Online for Application Form for New LL and DL
- Click on the link which will open the new page of Application form for New Learners License.
- Click on the New Learners License option
- Below are the Application Details which will comprise of Aadhar Card Number, Select Date, Select RTO/DTO, Date of Birth, Applicant Name (First Name/ Middle Name/ Last Name), Relation (First Name/ Middle Name/ Last Name), Gender, Phone, Mobile No, Age, Place of Birth, Country of Birth, Citizenship Status By, Blood Group, Email Address, Education Qualification, Identification Marks
- Also, Fill the Address and Class of Vehicles Details
- After Filling all the details press the submit button.
- You will receive the message “Your Application is saved successfully”. Note down your Application No before submitting form which will be helpful for future reference.
- Choose the Appointment for LL Test under the Online Transaction with Sarathi Section Column on the main page of the Website.
- Fix the Appointment for the LL Test under the LL Slot Booking Option on the main page. Fill the Application form number and date of birth to log in and fix the test timings.
- Select the date and time of the appointment according to your convenience and present any one of the following documents during the appointment.
- Residential Proof: Passport, Light Bill, Election Card, LIC Policy
- Age Proof: School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate
How To Apply Permanent Driving License Online On www.sarathi.nic.in
The Process to Apply Permanent Driving License Online is same as above of the Learner License Online. To seek a Permanent Driving License Candidate has to give the Driving Test at the Regional Transport Office and after the successful completion of the test the Permanent Driving License is issued to the Candidate.
How To Renew Driving License Online @ Sarathi.nic.in
If your Permanent Driving License is due for renewal then follow the above steps to Renew Driving License Online @ Sarathi.nic.in