Rahul Dev Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Wife Photos – Rahul Dev is one of the prominent Bollywood and Tollywood actor. He is also a model by profession who has worked in a number of Hindi, Punjabi, Malayalam, Tamil and Kannada Movies. The actor made his Bollywood debut with the movie Champion released in the year 2000. Now this dynamic personality is making his appearance as one of the celebrity contestants into the most popular reality show on Indian Television Bigg Boss 10 telecasted on Colors Television Network.
Rahul Dev Bio & Wiki – Rahul Dev was born to a police magistrate of Delhi in Saket, New Delhi. He is a brother of Mukul Dev who is also a renowned name in Television and Film Industry. He completed his schooling at St. Columbia’s School, Delhi. During his school days, he was well known as a decent cricket player.
|Date of Birth||27 September 1968|
|Height||5ft 11 inches|
|Hobbies||Acting, Workout, Cricket|
|Wife Name||Rina Dev (Died in 2009)|
Facts about Rahul Dev
- Rahul Dev was seen in one of the TV reality show Power Couple along with her sweetheart Mugdha Godse who is also a model and actress by profession.
- He got married to Rina in the year 1998 but yet lamentably she passed away on 16 May 2009 due to cancer. They have a 10-year-old son named Siddhartha.
- He is currently dating to popular model and Bollywood actress Mughda Godse.
- He was dragged into a controversy in the year 2009 with a fight against a fellow gym guy Shoaib Qureshi when he asked Rahul not to wear Jeans while working out.
- He made his small screen debut in 2013 with the mythological TV series Devon ke Dev Mahadev , where he portrayed a character of demon Arunasur.
BB10 Contestant: Rahul Dev Photos Images
Rahul Dev Images Photos -This time, it will be interesting to see how this angry young man tackles and handles the controversies and task inside the Bigg Boss 10 house along with his co – contestants. Below are the stunning and cool Photos Images of the Bigg Boss 10 celebrity Contestant : Rahul Dev. Rahul Dev Body Pictures, Pics.