NEET UG 2017: Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card & Answer Key @ www.cbseneet.nic.in – The NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance exam which conducted by the CBSE board. It is organized for all those candidates who keen to take admissions in MBBS/BDS or postgraduate course (MD/MS) offered by almost all government as well as private medical colleges all over India. It is known to be a one tie examination that held once in a year in the month of May. As per the last order was given by Supreme Court, from the year 2016 onwards, NEET UG has replaced AIPMT(All India Pre-Medical Test) and also all other individual level medical examinations regulated by states or colleges. So, here in our post, you can check out the recent information about NEET 2017.
NEET 2017 Official Website For Latest News – www.cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2017 is a single entrance test which is going to be conducted in India for candidates seeking admission to medical programmes such as MBBS and BDS. It is basically a gateway that offers a golden opportunity for deserving applicants to get admission for desire medical courses at the top most colleges of India. The candidates who are interested in NEET 2017, they can checkout legal website regarding the exam related information. Here have a look at trending news about NEET 2017.
Latest News on NEET Exam 2017:
- NEET 2017 application form will be available in the first week of January 2017. For more updates visit official website aipmt.nic.in
- Now NEET 2017 Examination can be written in eight different languages including Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Telugu and Assamese.
- All the candidates should possess AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI, at the time of filling application form of NEET 2017
- Application Form for NEET 2017 is available on authorize web portal of aipmt.nic.in. The last date to apply for the exam is confirmed as 22nd of January, 2017.
NEET UG 2017 Application Form
According to the announcement the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET 2017) is likely to be conducted on 7th May 2017. The candidates need to apply for the NEET UG 2017 through online process only. Thus all the interested aspirants would be required to fill the NEET application form accurately by entering correct information carefully. After filling the application form, the applicants need to send confirmation page which should be attached with all the necessary documents to the address that present on NEET 2017 website.
Here are some easy steps to fill NEET UG 2017 Application Form
- Login to the official website of AIPMT aipmt.nic.in and fill the application form of your respective course online.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to scanned their recent photograph with their signature and also their left thumb impression while applying for the NEET.
- For the successful submission of application form candidates require to remit the amounting Rs. 1400/- (for General Category) and Rs. 750/- (for Reserved Category).
- Candidates can make the necessary fee payment either through online and offline mode. For paying fees through the online process, they can do so by various means such as debit card/credit card and E-wallet. They can also pay fees via bank challan by depositing exam fees in CBSE account with Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India(SBI), ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank.
- After completing the application form, the aspirants will need to take the print of the form.
NEET UG 2017 Exam Date & Other Important Dates
As NEET UG 2017 exam is scheduled to be held in the first week of May month this year, so here check out some other important dates about the entrance exam below:
|NEET 2017 Application Form available||21st December 2016|
|Last date for submission of the application form without late fee||23rd January 2017|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE without late fee||Second week of January 2017|
|Last Date for submitting application form with late fee||Last week of January 2017|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE with late fee||First Week of February 2017|
|Release Date of NEET Admit Card||First Week of April 2017|
|NEET 2017 Exam Date||7th of May,2017|
|NEET exam result declaration date||First Week of June 2017|
|NEET Counselling||After the announcement of Result.|
Also Read: Upcoming Bollywood Movies 2017
NEET UG 2017 Admit Card
The CBSE board allows candidates to download their admit card through online mode by following the official website nbe.edu.in. They need to download their admit card before the notified period. The NEET UG 2017 Admit Card will be soon available and the tentative date for the same will likely to be declared in the first week of April 2017. The candidates need to make sure that admit card would not be sent through post. NEET admit card contains information including Candidate’s roll number, name, exam date, and exam center.
NEET UG 2017 Answer Key
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will display NEET UG 2017 Answer Key for applicants to calculate their possible marks. Once the answer key gets uploaded on the website of the board, candidates may challenge against that if any sort of ambiguity has found.
NEET UG 2017 Eligibility
You can check the NEET UG 2017 Eligibility criteria which we have given below:
- Nationality: Applicants should be belonging to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st of December of the year of admission.While the maximum age limit is 25 years for general category candidates and 30 years for reserved categories students.
- Qualification: Aspirants must have passed or appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized exam board with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English language.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB group for general candidates & 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories respectively).
NEET UG 2017 Cutoff Marks
Cut off is a minimum mark which must be scored by an examinee to qualify for the examination. The cutoff marks for this national level exam of NEET 2017 will be finalized depending upon the several factors like seat availability, the total number of candidates, complexity level of the test and so on. NEET 2017 Cut off marks will declare along with NEET 2017 Result. Here you will find last year’s cut off the list which will surely give you a fair idea about NEET UG 2017 Cut off.
NEET 2016-07 Cut off marks:
|Category||Marks Range||Qualifying Criteria||No. of Candidates|
|UR & PH||474-131||45th Percentile||437
|OBC & PH||510-118
|SC & PH||415-118||40th Percentile||143
|ST & PH
NEET UG 2017 Results
The NEET examination authority is responsible NEET exam, display its answer key and result on official website of board. The final result would be announced in the first week of June 2017. The actual dates of result would be informed to candidates after it’s official declaration. There is no separate result list is going to be declared for SC/ST candidates.
Also Read: Upcoming Hollywood Movies 2017