LIC Of India – Onlinelic.in Login Portal For New Users, Merchants, Agents – Life Insurance Corporation of India abbreviated as LIC Of India is one of the biggest and the best Public sector life Insurance company in India. It is the only State Owned Insurance Group and Investment Company whose headquarters is located in the Capital City of India, Mumbai. As of today, the company holds the asset value of Rs 1,56,0482 Crore i.e US $ 230 Billion which is the largest among other Insurance Company in India.
LIC OF India Official Website – Onlinelic.in Wiki Info
Onlinelic.in is the widely used and popular LIC Of India Official Website which facilitates the Insurers with Premium Payment and other Insurance related facilities. Onlinelic.in Web portal has helped the customers to access with the number of Information like Premium Calculator, Latest LIC Plans, Member Login and also Login for Agents. So these LIC Of India Website has certainly proved to be a boon for all the LIC Customers, Insurers, and Agents who can avail the information by sitting at home.
The Onlinelic.in Website comprise of important information both for the Customers as well as agents. The Official Webpage of Onlinelic.in Website consists of Products, Group Schemes, Customer Services, Premium Payments, Join Our Team, Plan NAV and Locator tabs. Also, the website consists of LIC’s e-services, Corporate Portal and Pay Premium Online links on its main page which are beneficial for all its customer and Agents to follow the LIC Services.
LIC Of India Login Portal Online For New Users, Merchants & Agents | LIC Login
LIC Of India has come with an idea of Online Payment by introducing LIC Of India Login Portal Online for New Users, Merchants & Agents which is the convenient, easy and safest mode to make a regular payment by sitting at any corner of the world. The LIC of India Online Portal www.Onlinelic.in has certainly helped to reduce the effort of the Customers of visiting the LIC branches to make their Premium Payments and also to avail other Policy related facilities.
LIC Merchant Login – Step By Step
- Visit the Official LIC Merchant Login page http://www.licindia.in/merchant
- Merchants have to use their Merchant ID along with the Password to avail the Services.
- The LIC Merchant Login ID and Password are received from Central ID Department of LIC
- After the Successful Login into the LIC Merchant Account, the Merchant can use the web portal for many options like Generating Premium through the Collection Invoice, Cashier Login, To Generate proposal deposit Invoice.
- All the Payments have to be made in two options Cash or Cheque.
- After the successful completion of the process, LIC Merchants have to click on “Confirm Payments” link for confirmation of Payments and also to take the invoice of the Payments.
*Note: LIC Merchant Account Holders cannot collect more than 20 Policies at a time into his cashier account.
LIC Agent Login – Step By Step
- LIC Agent has to register on the official Website of LIC www.onlinelic.in.
- To register Click on the link LIC’s e-services on the main page of the portal.
- The new page will open with two links Registered User and New User.
- The New User has to fill all the details of Policy No, Installment Premium, Date of Birth and Email ID in the prescribed columns.
- Create your Username and Password where Password should be alphanumeric with at least one numeric character. It should be more than 8 digit characters.
- To make the Online Payment of the Premium, LIC Agents should enter the appropriate Username and Password in the desired blank space.
- After Successful Login enter, all the Policy details in the appropriate boxes make the Payment Online through various modes of Payments like Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet banking.
LIC New User Login / Registration / Sign Up – Step by Step
- Go to the LIC Official Website www.onlinelic.in
- Click the top right corner New User Option on the main page of the web portal.
- Fill in the mandatory details like Login Name, Password, Re- enter password, Gender, First Name, Last Name, Birth Date, Email Id, Mobile No and City in the appropriate boxes on the Registration form.
- Finally click on the submit button placed at the bottom of the Registration form.
- This completes the Registration process where the Email ID and Login password will be sent on your registered Email ID and Mobile No.